In this digitally progressive era, web app development is considered a vital approach in modernizing businesses globally. Organizations of all shapes and sizes need a web app or a website to upscale their business and embrace the newfound method of making their mark in the online market. In addition, they need to showcase their products and services across physical boundaries, which will help promote their brand name all across the globe.
However, similar-sounding names created confusion. People often get confused and are unclear of the striking differences between ReactJS and React Native. Their names are similar, as both of them are developed by Facebook. So, what makes them different?
Let’s make this simple and easy to understand.
What Is ReactJS?
So, what does it offer, and why is it in total demand? Below are a few advantages of using the ReactJS framework:
1) SEO and Developer’s Best Friend: With the ReactJS framework, it’s a piece of cake for the developers to build lively and high-powered web applications with minimal coding and added functionalities. In addition, it is SEO-friendly due to its rapid web page reload time. It reloads pages instantly.
2) Amped-up Performance: As it uses Virtual DOM (Document Object Model), it helps build web apps with the speed of light. With the help of DOM, it becomes easier in ReactJS to pick out the UI components that need updating.
3) Reusability: ReactJS’s component-centric architecture permits developers to reuse codes. Components are said to be the construction bricks while building any application. Since they are reusable, it helps in saving time and money. It is one of the crucial things behind the smooth running of the app.
4) Community: Due to ReacJS’s open-source nature, it gains an added advantage. Problems are solved in a flash, and the development process becomes faster because of the extensive community support across the globe.
What Is React Native?
Let’s move forward and get a complete view of why businesses are rooting for React Native application development services to capitalize on the boom.
2) Versatility: Similar to Flutter App Development, React Native is highly capable of developing apps on both platforms. Be it iOS or Android, React Native has made a permanent place in the developer’s heart, as it has the power to build feature-rich apps with a single UI on both platforms.
3) Memory Optimization: Because of React Native’s usage of third-party plugins, its applications are smooth and plain-sailing. The framework and diverse modules make the task of app development all the more accessible and trouble-free. The native modules provide untroubled feedback and lessen the overall memory consumption.
4) Cost-effective and Time-saving: As the React Native app development framework is used for Android and iOS app development, developers don’t need to create separate apps for two different platforms. As a result, it saves quite a lot of time in the development process and money too, as businesses do not need to hire app developers for two different platforms.
The Final Takeaway
There are shortcomings and strengths for every framework. It is dependent on the type of business one deals with and the kind of framework necessary to build their business initiatives. It’s better to consult a React development company to get these issues resolved.
AppStudio is an award-winning React native app development company in Canada. Our team of adept and skillful professionals offer best-in-class solutions to businesses globally. Whether you choose us for developing websites, web apps, or mobile apps, we are the absolute choice for your business. Contact our React native development team to stay one step ahead of your competitors.